Introducing the new ESR Hub
As part of NHS ESR’s continued commitment to improving the experience for all ESR Users we’re making some changes to the ESR log in page.
From Monday 5th October 2020 the my.esr.nhs.uk log in page will look completely different to how it looks today.
Working with ESR users to design the new log in page, my.esr.nhs.uk will provide a content rich web page – the ‘ESR Hub’, with lots of useful ESR updates and information.
As part of the change to the landing page there will also be a new log in button for the ESR Portal. On the ESR Hub landing page users will find a 'Login to ESR' button in the top right hand corner.
ESR Digital Strategy
The launch of the new ESR Hub is phase one of the ESR digital strategy to bring all the information that is available across a number of ESR websites into one place. Over time, we will migrate more content and information into the ESR Hub and eventually, close the existing websites down.
Phase one includes:
- a new Resources portlet. This will give you access to all the information and user guides that are currently located in Kbase. From 5th October you will no longer need to log in to Kbase;
- a new portlet that will take you to ESR Education online where you can access our suite of ‘how to’ captivates;
- notification of planned downtime to help you plan around when the ESR system will be unavailable;
- guidance about resetting your ESR password;
- a portlet to help you search for your local ESR System Administrator;
- links to other services within the NHSBSA Workforce Services Directorate such as NHS Pensions and NHS Jobs;
- once logged into your ESR Portal dashboard you will be able to navigate between the Portal and the ESR Hub landing page to access User Notices and other operational communications.
Phase 2, which will involve us starting close down of some of the existing ESR websites is being mapped out, and information will be shared with you via our usual communications channels in the coming weeks and months.
NEW: Watch our video to learn more about the new ESR Hub